A Fannie Mae survey recently revealed some of the most highly-rated benefits of homeownership, which continue to be key drivers in today’s power-packed housing market. Here are the
16 DIYs That Failed So Badly They Are Actually Impressive
Dated: February 7 2018
1. Should have gone with a bud for a... light... shower.
2. Oh... but you can spring for the expensive Gillette deodorant on the sink?
3. “When I’m hurtling down the road at 75mph, I choose Vise Grip pliers to keep a tenuous grip on my car’s control!”
4. The secret is we use cake frosting to set the tiles!
5. The new MC Escher chair from IKEA. *Warning may cause fits of intestinal cramping and hysteria.
6. When you can’t get a handle on DIY jobs.
7. When your first DIY job becomes your last.
8. DIY Cabinetry from the guy that builds all of those pain-in-the-butt brain-teaser puzzles.
9. A week later this guy’s depth perception issues led to a horrible accident on the runway at an airport.
10. Quality work is key in DIY projects.
11. This hack for non-mixed faucets is actually kind of genius (albeit unsightly).
12. “Next on Drunk Carpentry: Tables!”
13. An electrician who’s watched TRON one too many times.
14. Bet this guy’s wife NEVER complains about him leaving the seat up.
15. Despite the obvious problem I think the guy who installed this faucet is compensating for something #probablyhasabigtruck
16. Awww how adorable…the light socket is shy
Scott and Tammy Watson are the Owners and Team Leads for GroupWatson, Keller Williams. With 53 years of combined real estate experience, a "Client First Philosophy" is exemplified by providing excepti....
Latest Blog Posts
In a sellers’ market, some homeowners might be tempted to try to sell their house on their own (known as For Sale By Owner, or FSBO) instead of working with a trusted real