Is there a spot that you visit so often you’d like to purchase property? Or are you thinking of buying a vacation home that you will rent out when you’re not staying there? Whatever your
16 DIYs That Failed So Badly They Are Actually Impressive
1. Should have gone with a bud for a... light... shower.
2. Oh... but you can spring for the expensive Gillette deodorant on the sink?
3. “When I’m hurtling down the road at 75mph, I choose Vise Grip pliers to keep a tenuous grip on my car’s control!”
4. The secret is we use cake frosting to set the tiles!
5. The new MC Escher chair from IKEA. *Warning may cause fits of intestinal cramping and hysteria.
6. When you can’t get a handle on DIY jobs.
7. When your first DIY job becomes your last.
8. DIY Cabinetry from the guy that builds all of those pain-in-the-butt brain-teaser puzzles.
9. A week later this guy’s depth perception issues led to a horrible accident on the runway at an airport.
10. Quality work is key in DIY projects.
11. This hack for non-mixed faucets is actually kind of genius (albeit unsightly).
12. “Next on Drunk Carpentry: Tables!”
13. An electrician who’s watched TRON one too many times.
14. Bet this guy’s wife NEVER complains about him leaving the seat up.
15. Despite the obvious problem I think the guy who installed this faucet is compensating for something #probablyhasabigtruck
16. Awww how adorable…the light socket is shy
Scott and Tammy Watson are the Owners and Team Leads for GroupWatson, Keller Williams. With 53 years of combined real estate experience, a "Client First Philosophy" is exemplified by providing excepti....
Latest Blog Posts
You’ve thought about it. You’ve talked about it. Is this the year you’ve resolved to finally do it? Buying a home is a big step, that requires some big planning. No matter how far in the